2007년 9월 24일 월요일

I won N90s on ebay!



I bid for Nikon N90s and won it at just 76 bucks!
Only 90bucks include shipping charge for this great camera.
Thanks to everybody following Digital stuff, I'm making some profit on still-nice things.
I've tried to purchase used F100 below $300 couple of times but failed to gain it due to fierce bid on those.
Thinking over F100 and N90s, Saving $200 instead of sacrificing few better function seemed to be reasonable.
And I bid on and gained it!


F100 or N90s?

The primary advantages of an F100 over the N90s are:
Custom functions - I'm not gonna adjust it even if I have it.
Viewfinder diopter adjustment - don't need to touch it at all.
Built-in exposure bracketing (N90s has it, but requires the optional databack to access!) - not that important for me.
Faster and better autofocus mechanism, especially for off-center subjects - I'm not gonna shoot flying birds or running aninmals, because film price so high in U.S.
Slightly better weatherproofing - I don't shoot when it's rainy
Controls more like that of other current Nikon bodies (F5, N80), makes it easier to switch between bodies without focusing on camera controls. Controls such as AF lock are easier to reach. - Don't worry about it. I'm a quick learner.
96% view in viewfinder versus 92% - what the hell. anyway neither are 100%
More stable tripod mount (N90s has one that tends to protrude) - I think it'll be ok since I'm not running with camera on tripod.

The advantages of the N90s over the F100 are:
Slightly lighter - sounds nice. I'd been suffered from heavy weight of F4s.
Lower price - actually, MUCH LOWER price. That's it!!
Somewhat longer battery life
Silly "novice" exposure modes that no one uses
Built-in viewfinder blind
Slightly higher viewfinder magnification (0.8x versus 0.76x)

댓글 없음: